Aptissen SA. and its affiliates (together, “ Aptissen. ”, “ we ”, “ us ”, or “ our ”) respect your privacy and are committed to protecting your personal data.
- Visit our website (“Site”) or branded social media pages;
- Receive communications from us, including emails or phone calls;
- Use and interact with our Services (for example, when you create an individual user account with Aptissen as an employee or representative of our Subscribers – “Corporate Users”), or are designated as a point of contacts for administrative tasks regarding the Services such as billing and notifications.
Aptissen is responsible for how your personal data is handled as controllers. You can find our contact information in the “Contact Us” section below. To contact us, please email email@example.com.
Personal Data We Collect
We have provided below an overview of the information we collect when you interact with our Services or the Site, and examples of how we use the specific types of information.
Identification data: Depending on your use of the Services, we may collect your name, email address, phone number, and mailing/billing addresses. You also have the option of adding a profile picture, a display name, job title, phone number, location and other details to your profile information to be displayed in our Services.
Professional life data: Depending on your interaction with us, we collect professional email address, job title, phone number, location, and information that you may provide when you request user support.
Communications data: If you communicate with us via a phone call or videoconference, we may record that call for training, quality assurance, and administration purposes. If required under applicable law, we will obtain your prior consent or give you the option to object to a call being recorded.
Personal Data We Collect From Other Sources
We also collect information about you from other sources, in particular:
- Other customers or our employees or contractors who may provide us with your business contact information for the purposes of obtaining services.
Automatically Collected Data
When you visit, use and interact with the Site or the Services, we may receive certain information about your visit, use or interactions. For example, we may monitor the number of people that visit our Site, peak hours of visits, which page(s) are visited on our Site, the domains our visitors come from (e.g., google.com , yahoo.com , etc.), and which browsers people use to access and visit our Site (e.g., Firefox, Microsoft Internet Explorer, etc.), broad geographical information, and Site-navigation pattern. In particular, the following information is created and automatically logged in our systems:
- Log data : Information that your browser automatically sends whenever you visit the Site (“log data”). Log data includes your Internet Protocol (“IP”) address (so we understand which country you are connecting from when you visit the Site), browser type and settings, the date and time of your request, and how you interacted with the Site.
- Device information : Includes name of the device, operating system, and browser you are using. Information collected may depend on the type of device you use and its settings.
- Usage Information : We collect information about how you use our Services, including statistical usage data derived from the operation of our Services, data regarding configurations, log data, filtering choices and information regarding the performance results for the Services.
How We Use Personal Data
We process your personal data as necessary to:
- Perform our contract with you or your employer (“ Contractual Necessity ”),
- Comply with legal obligations (“ Legal Obligation ”), and
- Where it is necessary for our legitimate business purposes, your interest or the interests of a third party (“ Legitimate Interests ”).
The specific purposes for which we process your personal data and the legal bases we rely on for the processing are listed below.
|Type of data||Purpose||Legal basis for processing|
|Identification data||To respond To your inquiries To communicate with you about the Services, including by sending you announcements, updates, security alerts, support and administrative messages||Contractual Necessity Legitimate Interests in (i) providing you the information that you request, (ii) keeping our Services, network and information systems secure, and (iii) sending you information on our own products and services that may be of interest to you and informing our marketing strategy – Consent, for sending marketing communications regarding other products and services that may be of interest to you|
|Communication data||To retain the record of relationships, and for training, quality assurance, and administration purposes||Legitimate Interests in improving the overall experience of our prospects and customers|
|Automatically Collected Data||To administer and protect our Site and the Services, to measure the audience and analyse the general behaviour of visitors to the Site to understand what our customers are mostly focused on and help us understand how we can improve our sale process, tailor your user experience, improve the Site and the Services, and for marketing purposes||Legitimate Interests in (i) enhancing user experience; (ii) improving the Site or the Services and developing new features and services; (iii) optimizing our marketing efforts; keeping our Services, the Site, network and information systems secure Consent, in relation to cookies and other similar technologies where required under the applicable law|
|Personal Data We Collect From Other Sources||To assist us in improving and optimizing our marketing processes||The _ga cookie, installed by Google Analytics, calculates visitor, session and campaign data and also keeps track of site usage for the site’s analytics report. The cookie stores information anonymously and assigns a randomly generated number to recognize unique visitors.|
These cookies are deposited for a maximum period of 13 months, subject to changes in duration by the third parties involved (Google, LinkedIn, Linkedin, etc.) which cannot be configured by Aptissen.
How We Share Personal Data
We share your personal data with third parties in the following situations:
- Vendors and Service Providers: To assist us in meeting business operations needs and to perform certain services and functions, we may share personal data with service providers, including hosting and other information technology services; email communication software providers and email newsletter providers; security provides, database and sales/customer relationship management services; payment service providers; and web analytics services (for more details on the third parties that place cookies through the Site, please see the “Cookies” section below). Pursuant to our instructions, these parties will access, process or store personal data in the course of performing their duties to us.
- Business Transfers: Your personal data will be used by us or shared with our affiliated companies for internal reasons, primarily for business and operational purposes. If we are involved in a merger, acquisition, financing due diligence, reorganisation, bankruptcy, receivership, sale of all or a portion of our assets, or transition of service to another provider, your personal data may be shared in the diligence process with counterparties and others assisting with the transaction and transferred to a successor or affiliate as part of that transaction along with other assets.
- Legal Requirements: If required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to (i) comply with legal or regulatory obligations, (ii) protect and defend our rights or property, (iii) prevent fraud, (iv) act in urgent circumstances to protect the personal safety of users of the Site, or the public, or (v) protect against legal liability.
In relation to marketing activities, we retain information about your marketing preferences until you opt out of receiving these communications and in accordance with our policies.
To determine the appropriate retention period for your personal data, we will consider the amount, nature, and sensitivity of the personal data, the potential risk of harm from unauthorised use or disclosure of your personal data, the purposes for which we use your personal data and whether we can achieve those purposes through other means, and the applicable legal requirements.
Privacy legislation grants data subjects the following rights:
- Access. You can request a copy of the personal data that we maintain about you. If you require additional copies, we may need to charge a reasonable fee.
- Deletion and Correction. You can ask us to delete or correct the personal data that we hold about you.
- Objection. You may have the right to object to how we use your personal data.
- Restrict Processing. You may ask us to suspend our processing of your personal data, for example, if you want us to establish its accuracy or the reason for processing it.
- Data Portability. If required to do so, we will give you your personal data in a structured, commonly used, and machine-readable format.
- Right to decide the fate of your data after death: the right to impose the fate that you wish to reserve your Personal Data in the event of death.
To exercise these rights, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We rely on service providers that process personal data on our behalf in the United States. The United States may have data protection laws less stringent than or otherwise different from the laws in effect in Europe. We have taken measures to protect the confidentiality and security of your personal data, and your rights as a data subject.
We have implemented physical, technical, and administrative security measures designed to protect the confidentiality of personal data we process both online and offline from loss, misuse, and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration or destruction. However, no Internet or e-mail transmission is ever fully secure or error free. In particular, e-mail sent to or from us may not be secure. Therefore, you should take special care in deciding what information you send to us via the Services or e-mail. Please keep this in mind when disclosing any personal data to Aptissen via the Internet. In addition, we are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Services, or third party websites.
Links to Other Sites
Aptissen is using following cookies on its website :
|Cookie name||Provider||Data collected|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-analytics||aptissen.com||Set by the GDPR Cookie Consent plugin, this cookie is used to record the user consent for the cookies in the ”Analytics” category.|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-necessary||aptissen.com||Set by the GDPR Cookie Consent plugin, this cookie is used to record the user consent for the cookies in the “Necessary” category.|
|quform_session_ea175dae7178e3d1d6e8f76c74ba8a13||aptissen.com||Quform uses one session cookie to provide security and features within the plugin. This cookie is exempt from requiring prior consent under the PECR/ePR laws. The Quform cookie: Is a session cookie (deleted when the browser closes) / Stores only a session ID (no personal data is stored in the cookie) / Is required for providing security (protection against Cross Site Request Forgery) / Is required for proper functioning of the plugin (e.g. verifying that the CAPTCHA solution was correct)|
|_ga||Google.com||The _ga cookie, installed by Google Analytics, calculates visitor, session and campaign data and also keeps track of site usage for the site’s analytics report. The cookie stores information anonymously and assigns a randomly generated number to recognize unique visitors.|
|_gid||Google.com||Installed by Google Analytics, _gid cookie stores information on how visitors use a website, while also creating an analytics report of the website’s performance. Some of the data that are collected include the number of visitors, their source, and the pages they visit anonymously.|
|_gat_gtag_UA_51609356_1||Google.com||Set by Google to distinguish users.|
|_hjFirstSeen||Hotjar||Hotjar sets this cookie to identify a new user’s first session. It stores a true/false value, indicating whether it was the first time Hotjar saw this user.|
|_hjIncludedInSessionSample||Hotjar||Hotjar sets this cookie to know whether a user is included in the data sampling defined by the site’s daily session limit.|
|_hjIncludedInPageviewSample||Hotjar||Hotjar sets this cookie to know whether a user is included in the data sampling defined by the site’s pageview limit.|
|_hjAbsoluteSessionInProgress||Hotjar||Hotjar sets this cookie to detect the first pageview session of a user. This is a True/False flag set by the cookie.|
|_hjSessionUser_2599210||Hotjar||Hotjar sets this cookie to detect the first pageview session of a user. This is a True/False flag set by the cookie.|
|_hjSession_2599210||Hotjar||Hotjar sets this cookie to detect the first pageview session of a user. This is a True/False flag set by the cookie.|
Chem. du Champ-des-Filles 36 A, 1228 Plan-les-Ouates, Suisse